Kalamazoo Tree Removal Service
At Elite Tree Service Kalamazoo we deliver exceptional quality at an affordable price!
Call (269) 248-7905 today to discuss your tree removal needs!
Common Tree Removal Service Questions
When should I remove a tree?
There are a number of factors that go into deciding when is the best time to remove a tree. Here are a few indicators that might be helpful.
- Tree Damage: If the tree is over 50% damaged it's a good rule of thumb to have it removed. While it may live and grow for many years the tree's over all health and beauty will suffer. Additionally, consider any danger there may be depending on the extent and location of the damage. If there are any doubts give us a call and one of our professionals will come out to have a look to see if tree trimming or removal is the proper course.
- Tree Type: Some tree types are just more maintenance than they are worth. White pines are one example where they can be lovely for quite some time. Though they shed A LOT of needles each fall which are hard to cleanup. They also drip quite a bit of sap, which will damage cars and other property underneath them. Additionally, they are britall and can easily break in high winds or when loaded down with snow and ice.
- Tree Location: As with the White Pine example above, if the tree is dripping sap on valuable items in the driveway or over a house, it may be time to think about having the tree removed. We often get calls from homeowners who have trees that are encroaching on pools. Having a tree over a pool can make it harder and more costly to maintain your pool.
What does it cost to take down a tree?
The cost to remove a tree depends on a few factors. Here are a few things to think about when considering a quote for tree removal service.
- Size of Tree: The overall size of the tree is a big factor in the cost of removal. The bigger the tree, the more work it is to bring it down, the more it will cost.
- Tree Location: Where the tree is located within the property as well as proximity to other objects can have an impact on the cost. A tree that is close to the road away from objects will be less costly to remove than a tree that is on the back of the property hangin over a house or pool.
- Type of Tree: The type of tree will also be a factor in the cost of removal. A tree with little brush like a pine tree will be less costly to remove that say a full Oak Tree.